Three versions available:
1-Flashlight Fenix tactical PD35 only
2-Flashlight Fenix tactical PD35 + 1 battery 18650 3400mAh Panasonic
3-Flashlight PD35 Fenix tactical + charger Klarus K1 + 1 battery 18650 3400mAh Panasonic
Flashlight tactics torch 1000 Lumens-2 tactical or outdoor-use patterns using 2 batteries CR123A or 1 battery 18650-autonomy max 140 h to 8lumens-range 200 meters-89g.
Given the success won by Fenix with his PD35, this is a new development called PD35 TAC for Tactical Edition with 1000 Lumens, and two modes users, for use in tactical mode or mode outdoor.
Fenix tactical PD35 flashlight is really adjusted to the format Pocket designed for self-defense, police, military, spelunkers, it is suitable also for all uses of the hike to the sport, but also in everyday life.
The Fenix PD35 tactical flashlight generates light output of 1000 ANSI lumens, for a weight of 95 grams with the two batteries CR123A (not included).
The Turbo mode automatically in High mode after 5 minutes to protect the flashlight and optimize the battery life. The autonomy of the Turbo mode is the accumulation of times for the same battery.
High mode automatically in Mid mode after 30 minutes to protect the flashlight and optimize the battery life. The autonomy of the Turbo mode is the accumulation of times for the same battery.
The flashlight can store the last mode selected, except for the strobe mode, so you have the choice among the 5 modes available.
The flashlight Fenix tactical PD35 has also a low battery warning function, when the batteries are low the flashlight automatically turns in the lower light mode to mode eco, and here, the flashlight flashes three times every 5 minutes for you remember to change the batteries.
In tactical mode you have 60 lumens, 1000 lumens torches and the strobe mode.
Fenix 18650 batteries recommended to fully enjoy the Turbo mode.
A remote button is available as an option, Fenix AR102 Remote button.
The PD35 tactical flashlight accepts all the filters and broadcasters of the Nitecore brand in 25 mm.
- Uses a Cree XP-L (V5) with a service life of 50,000 hours
- Made of aircraft quality aluminum, type III anodizing
- Water-resistance standard IPX-8, withstand immersion up to 2 meters.
- Electronically regulated for a constant brightness
- Very resistant lens, anti-reflective treated glass, ultra clear
- Eco 8 lumens mode (140 h)
- Mode Low 60 lumens (29: 15)
- Mode Mid 200 lumens (08:30)
- Mode High 500 lumens (2 h 55 time accumulated, the flashlight goes in Mid mode after 30 minutes of use in High mode)
- Mode Turbo 1000 lumens (1 h 10 time accumulated, the flashlight goes in High mode after 5 minutes of use in Turbo mode)
- (turbo mode reaches 1000 lumens minutes when using two CR123A batteries)
- Stroboscoque 1000lumens
- Maximum intensity: 10 000 cd
- Range 200 meters according to the ANSI standard
- Uses 2 x CR123A (not included) or 1 18650 battery (not included)
- Dimensions: 137 mm (L) x 25.4 mm (D), 87 grams without batteries and 95 g with 2 CR123A batteries
- Main button on the back for getting started, and button on the front for the selected modes.
- Included accessories: case, wrist strap, belt clip, 2 attached o-ring alternative, 1 rubber switch tip.
- Warranty 2 years