If you have long been a fan of the sweet Cakepop balls on the stick, the push-up cake pops will surely love! These are round plastic containers, which are filled with small cake layers – this is both hearty and sweet! Using a handle, the delicious food can then simply be pushed up to the top for food. I especially like that the stalks of the Push-Up Cakepops can stand containers and not, as with normal Cakepops, of supports must be supported. They also have a lid, which allows you to transport the push-up cake pops to go to the next childbirth day or the family celebration.
I only recently discovered the push-up cake pops for me and had to try a recipe right away! Since there are many elaborate variants, I have decided for a light one: Push-Up Cakepops with crunchy muesli and a raspberry cream. A very fruity recipe and perfect to get a taste for the spring. At the same time I can start as a breakfast lover in the morning with the delicious cake on the stalk into the day!
Push-up Cakepops: that’s what you need
- 100 g white couverture
- 100 g of muesli crispy raspberry
- Dessert powder Raspberry cream with 250 ml of milk
- Some chocolate
Push-Up Cakepops: Here’s how
- First, you must rinse and dry the push-up cake pops.
- Then melt the couverture in a pot over a warm water bath. If you can not see any more, mix it with the muesli.
- For the raspberry cream, mix the dessert powder with cold milk at the lowest level. Then you hit it at the highest level.
- As soon as you are done, add some of the crunchy and raspberry cream to the containers. Small Tip: For the cream, use your best a spray bag. If you do not have one, fill a freezer bag, which you fill with, and at the top of which you cut a hole.
- Finally, you can decorate the finished push-up cake pops with chocolate sprinkles.
Push the push-up cake pops into the fridge for a while, so you can enjoy them fresh! I wish you all the best!
Perhaps you have already tried recipes with push-up cakepops? Share your experiences below!