That the coexistence with dogs and cats only makes good we already know.The walks help us in the physical conditioning as well as the jokes.Interactions and fun lessen stress and even our blood pressure, for example.But when it comes to their sleep, sometimes we lose our own.
It is quite common for the furry to sleep with their owners in the bedroom and even in bed.There are those who prefer that they spend the night in another room, in the service area or in the yard.This is a very particular decision, but it is interesting to look at some points:
– Regularly consult the veterinarian you trust to make sure your pet is healthy and with vaccines, anti-flea and anti fleas on time;
– It may seem easier to accustom him to the place of sleep from the first days at home:in your room or another room, which sometimes gives more work.However, letting the puppy sleep in your room within the first 10 days of arrival may leave the puppy safer and more confident to stay further away.It is a fact that he will protest when he is moved, but only bravely resist the cries and grumbles for some nights that everything will be fine;
– The place chosen for your sleeping dog or cat needs to be nice and fit for it.If he is alone, without his care and supervision, guarantee the basic needs:protection against cold and/or heat, water, food, bathroom and activities.Space can never be associated with isolation or punishment;
– Restrict access to objects or rooms that may pose a risk to the animal.It is also possible to limit an area with a grid, for example, inside your room;
– Have a routine of physical activities and interactions with your furry, and offer toys that stimulate you mentally, like those that release food.If the pet sleeps in an environment alone, try to do the activities and meals there too.This seems to have no connection to sleep, but it has, and a lot of it.Animals that are stimulated and maintain an active routine end up spending more energy and have a better sleep;
“Watch out for sleeping creatures.Some may be frightened when touched or picked up.Leave the situation predictable by calling it by name before you get close.
Some animals with specific conditions, such as age, health or behavior, require a little more care in choosing the place to sleep.Puppies are having their first life experiences and usually have just been separated from their mother and siblings.You can use a scent of his family to try to mitigate this change.Watch for potentially dangerous objects: young animals are by nature a bit curious.Already the elderly may have some limitation that should be supervised or require some adaptation to the location, such as a non-slip mat if the legs are no longer as firm.
Aggressive, fearful, possessive, separation anxiety or contact sensitive animals may have clinical problems – it is worth checking the vet.If there is nothing wrong, an animal behavior specialist – preferably using positive reinforcement techniques – will help diagnose the problem and whether he can sleep in the same room or bed with you.
Analyze the characteristics and temperament of your buddy, stop and think about his needs at bedtime.So, in addition to good quality of life, it will have a great night sleep.And you too.
RU like sharks by phation on DeviantArt
chibi adopts 18 [OPEN] by Yoai on DeviantArt
Why Do Maine Coons Sleep So Much?
Minori Vs lotte by reallyspecialgirl on DeviantArt
[FURSONA] Pablo the Mixed breed by Bearonia on DeviantArt
Double Pet Dog Kennel
Celebrate the new year with one-day projects
17 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Get A Weimaraner
Faux Fur Sleeping Bags : fur sleeping bags
112 best furry art images on Pinterest
The Viral Week That Was: Cleavage, Sleep, and Women
DSLR Video: Cute Furry Cat Just Wants To Sleep
Cat Nap Sleep Bedroom Colorful Print Reproduction Cute Animals
Cute Newborn Asian Girl Sleeping On Stock Photo 311982569 …
Furry Kitten Sleeping On Christmas Royalty Free Stock …
Sleep Tight by Bunsiebox on DeviantArt
The lion sleep tonight XD by Zenox-furry-man on DeviantArt
Newborn Baby Boy Sleeping Stock Photo 192187457
Cute Newborn Sleeping On Furry Cloth Stock Photo 318275198 …
diaper furry images